Ideas to Implementation – B Plan Contest
We are pleased to announce the launch of our flagship B-Plan contest – Ideas to Implementation.
Ideas to Implementation (i2i)
An International B-Plan completion endeavouring to provide an ideal platform for budding entrepreneurs to realize their dreams as we connect them to ideas, money and people who matter. Being one of the largest and most serious process of its kind in scale and scope in India it is sure to attract serious entrepreneurs via our networks in the National Entrepreneurship Network, Pan IIM and IIT alumni networks and a large base of working professionals. The core philosophy behind this event has always been not to judge a ‘B-plan’ but to make a robust plan ready to spread its wings.
Eligibility for participation
- Ideas to Implementation is open for all the prospective ventures as well existing ventures.
The existing venture should not be more than three years old by 14th November, 2015 from the date of registration of venture.
- The team registering for the competition should have at most four members. Individual entries are allowed.
- The competition is open for anyone across the globe, from students to working professionals.
- Past participants of Ideas to Implementation conducted by IIM Calcutta E-Cell are eligible for this year competition, provided they did not qualify for the semi-finals round for the last year.
- Nonprofit organizations are eligible if they can demonstrate income generation model beyond traditional charity. While there may be initial funding through charity/donations, but in time there must be a sustainable revenue generation model to carry out all the operations.
- While the guidelines form the eligibility parameters, final decision in case of any dispute will be at the sole discretion of Ideas to Implementation organizing committee.
To register your team visit: http://ecelliimc.org/register.php
Last date to apply: 15 November 2015
For queries write to: email@example.com