SASACT Scheme launched by MeitY
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeiTy), Government of India, invites applications for Scheme for Accelerating Startups Around Post Covid Technology Opportunities (SASACT). If you are an Electronics Hardware & ICT Startup working on solutions for Post-Covid era and want to win grants upto INR 40 Lakh, apply here before September 30, 2020
- A Startup incorporated as a private or public limited under the Companies Act, 2013 or the previous Act 1956.
- Should have recognition of under the latest notification of DIPP.
- Should not have raised the investment or revenue more than Rs. 10 Crore.
- Should have incubated in an incubation centre or technology/ research park supported by the Central or State Government. Letter from incubation centre or technology/ research park should be submitted with the application.
- The applicant would furnish the proof of such registrations and necessary balance sheets.
- The applicant should have a working technical prototype which is being proposed to reposition in light of the changing business paradigm of post Covid-19. Startups (Scaling Stage) who have already tested their prototypes (hardware/software innovations) with or without any user agency and are seeking further validations before becoming market-ready with a demonstrable demand are therefore encouraged to apply.
- The scheme does not envisage to support ideation stage startups.
For detailed information about the SASACT 2020 call for proposal for startups please visit MeitY Startup Hub(MSH) Website.