Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeiTy), Government of India, invites applications for Scheme for Accelerating Startups Around Post Covid Technology Opportunities (SASACT). If you are an Electronics Hardware & ICT Startup working on solutions for Post-Covid era and want to win grants upto INR 40 Lakh, apply here before September 30, 2020
- A Startup incorporated as a private or public limited under the Companies Act, 2013 or the previous Act 1956.
- Should have recognition of under the latest notification of DIPP.
- Should not have raised the investment or revenue more than Rs. 10 Crore.
- Should have incubated in an incubation centre or technology/ research park supported by the Central or State Government. Letter from incubation centre or technology/ research park should be submitted with the application.
- The applicant would furnish the proof of such registrations and necessary balance sheets.
- The applicant should have a working technical prototype which is being proposed to reposition in light of the changing business paradigm of post Covid-19. Startups (Scaling Stage) who have already tested their prototypes (hardware/software innovations) with or without any user agency and are seeking further validations before becoming market-ready with a demonstrable demand are therefore encouraged to apply.
- The scheme does not envisage to support ideation stage startups.
For detailed information about the SASACT 2020 call for proposal for startups please visit MeitY Startup Hub(MSH) Website.